Miss Canadohta Lake Queens Pageant
†Rules For: Miss, Teen Miss, Jr. Miss and Lilí Miss
1. You may not be a reigning queen from another
pageant. (Unless your outgoing pageant is with-in
2 weeks of this pageant and you have no other mandatory events scheduled. You
will be eligible to represent this pageant at the Miss Crawford County
Pageant if you win.).
2. Miss Contestants: Must be between the ages of 16 and
19 on the day of the pageant and be enrolled in school or have graduated.
3. Teen Miss Contestants: Must be between the ages of
13 and 15 on the day of the pageant.
4. Jr. Miss Contestants: Must be between the ages of 9
and 12 on the day of the pageant.
5. Lilí Miss Contestants: Must be between the ages of 6
and 8 on the day of the pageant.
6. Previous Miss Canadohta(s) are not eligible to run
in the same category. Former Lilí Misses may run in the Jr. Miss category,
Jr. Misses in the Teen Miss category, and Teen Misses in the Miss category,
if you meet the age requirements.
7. Contestants cannot be pregnant, married, or have children.
8. All Miss Contestants are required to wear evening dresses
on stage, and appropriate attire of their choosing for the judgesí interview.
Teen Miss Contestants are expected to wear a dress suitable for a party or
church, but formal gowns are always welcome. Junior Miss and Lilí Miss contestants are not required to wear formal dresses, but
it is an option if you so choose.
9. The directors reserve the right to rescind a title
of any queen if it is warranted.
10. Contestants are responsible for their own pageant
escorts. 1) The Escort does not have to be a relative. 2) There is no age
requirement for an Escort. 3) Your Escort must attend the pageant rehearsal.
4) Your Escort may not wear jeans or shorts. Shirt and slacks, or sports coat
or suit for male Escorts. A Dress, slacks and blouse or suit for women Escorts.
5) No sneakers, sandals or trainers. Please wear dress shoes. 6) When
escorting a contestant, please do not rush, we do not want anyone to trip or
fall. 7) When you are done escorting your contestant please return to the
audience to watch the pageant.
11. Contestants and escorts must be on time for both the
rehearsal and the pageant.
12. All entries must be paid for and signed by a parent
are returned to the committee.
13. Pageant Application deadline: July 3rd , 2012. ONLY THE
FIRST 12 entries in each
category will be accepted (according to postal date) into the pageant. All others will be returned.
14. Contestant must be a seasonal or year round resident
of Canadohta Lake, or live within a 25 mile radius.
15. Contestant must be a U.S. Citizen.
16. One (1) female adult may accompany each contestant
backstage or to the dressing tent before the pageant.
17. Teen Miss, Jr. Miss, and Lilí Miss must be
accompanied by an adult at all times, while performing their duties.
18. Contestants may obtain the application on line at
www.canadohtalake.org or pick up an application at the Frog Pond Restaurant.
Applications will not be mailed.
19. Reigning queens are required to obtain their own
vehicles and vehicles signs for parades and any other events they attend.
Entry Fee is
$20.00 per contestant.
picture of the contestant must accompany the application, it does not have to
be professionally done, a snap shot will work just
for pageant contestants is July 21st at the Frog Pond Pavilions, at
6:00 pm, your pageant escort must attend.
Canadohta Lake Queens Pageant will be held on July 22nd at
2:00 pm. The interview process begins at 11:00 am.
interview questions and on stage questions will be taken from the bio on your
application form (*except for one*), please fill it out completely.
question will be asked about Canadohta Lake on stage.*
The on stage
bio information announced by the MC will be taken from the application form.
consists of a private judge interview, and two (2) on stage questions. A
talent presentation is not required.
checks should be made out to the Canadohta Lake Queens Pageant, and must
accompany your application.
should be mailed to C.J. Tisi, 230 East Main Street, Titusville, PA 16354.
You may also drop them off at the Frog Pond Restaurant in a sealed envelope.
Please date the outside of the envelope if you are dropping off your
Thank you for your interest in our pageant,
hope you will become one of our contestants.